We Love This Book is Britain's brightest and best new books magazine. We review as many new books as we can get our hands on and feature all the best authors – we're passionate about finding you the next great book to read!
Stacey Bartlett, editor
I can't pretend to be one of those children who discovered Dickens at eight years old – I was more into Goosebumps, The Sleepover Club and Animal Ark. But my reading taste has adapted over the years, and although I could never pick just one book, my favourite authors include Kate Atkinson, Neil Gaiman, Philip Pullman and J.K. Rowling. I also have a house rabbit named Atticus after my favourite literary character of all time.
Danny Arter, subeditor
I was a late bloomer, reading-wise; I guess I started extra-curricular reading frequently in my first few years of secondary school when I had the most inspiring English teacher. I went on to study literature at university, and was introduced to some of my favourite novels: Alasdair Gray's Lanark, Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man, Sam Selvon's The Lonely Londoners. I've also got a rather large soft spot for Sherlock Holmes.
We Love This Book was founded in 2011, but it's a part of one of the oldest magazines in the UK, The Bookseller, which has been published since 1858. The Bookseller is right at the heart of the publishing business which means we can give you the latest 'insider' news way ahead of everyone else. We Love This Book has thousands of book reviews, author interviews and the hottest book news, from the latest book prize shortlist to five (surprising) things you never knew about Wilkie Collins.
If you are looking for recommendations for your next book, check out our Desert Island Books feature, where big-name authors from Jodi Picoult to Jeremy Paxman reveal their favourite reads.
Plus if you fancy winning free books (and who doesn't!) visit our competitions page.
Get in touch
Plus, drop us an email, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com.
The serious bit...
COMPETITION AND PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.The draw is only open to UK residents, aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
2. The promotion will run until 5PM (London time) on the closing date stated.
3. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant (or their parent/guardian for children aged 15 or under) and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source (eg 'competition entry' website/company) will be disqualified. Only one entry will be accepted per email address used.
4. For entry instructions see conditions of the specific draw.
5. No Purchase Necessary.
6. See the relevant promotional page for details of prizes and the quantities available. The prizes are as stated and do not include additional expenses. In addition, there may be specific conditions relating to particular prizes – please ensure that you have read these before participation. Prizes have been supplied by and are the responsibility of the relevant prize sponsors.
7. The winner(s) will be selected at random from correct entries received. If the selected entry does not meet all the specified requirements for entry then another draw will be made from the remaining eligible entries.
8. The prize winner will be notified by telephone/email, and will need to respond within seven days as to whether they are able to accept the prize.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent is available.
10. By participating, entrants agree to be by bound these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to online entries or delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner must be prepared to cooperate with publicity arising as a result of winning a competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, terminate or suspend this promotion at any time.
17. Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter: The Bookseller Group, Crowne House, 56-58 Southwark Street, SE1 1UN.