Results for Business, economics
- Cath Kidston on Coming up Roses
Feature - 19/04/2013 by Caroline Sanderson
The iconic designer on her forthcoming ...
- Clarks: Made to Last
Review - 16/04/2013 by Clair Muller
Clarks: Made to Last Mark Palmer Profile ...
- French publishers and authors agree on e-rights
news - 06/03/2013 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Casassus Wed, 06/03/2013 - 09:31 French publishers and authors have finally reached an agreement on ...
- French govt and SNE stand by VAT decision
news - 25/02/2013 by katieallen
Barbara Casassus Mon, 25/02/2013 - 07:30 The French government and publishers association (Syndicat National ...
- EC confirms crackdown on e-book VAT
news - 22/02/2013 by katieallen
Benedicte Page Thu, 21/02/2013 - 11:36 The European Commission has decided to refer France and Luxembourg to ...
- Fnac results beat general sales decline
news - 19/02/2013 by katieallen
Barbara Casassus Tue, 19/02/2013 - 08:30 Fnac, the leading French cultural products chain and the ...
- France's Filippetti: 'no scrapping of book discounts'
news - 18/01/2013 by katieallen
Barbara Casassus Fri, 18/01/2013 - 10:52 French culture minister Aurélie Filippetti has dismissed the idea of ...
- French sales of Fifty Shades 'close to a million'
news - 17/01/2013 by Benedicte.Page@bookseller.co.uk
Bookseller staff Thu, 17/01/2013 - 09:10 E L James' bestselling erotic trilogy Fifty Shades of Grey is ...
- Virgin Megastore files for bankruptcy in France
news - 09/01/2013 by katieallen
Barbara Casassus Wed, 09/01/2013 - 09:45 Virgin Megastore will file for bankruptcy with the Paris commercial ...
- French bookshops take up Amazon protest
news - 07/01/2013 by Benedicte.Page@bookseller.co.uk
Barbara Casassus Mon, 07/01/2013 - 07:30 French bookshops and cultural product chains are following the UK ...