Results for Business, economics
- France's Virgin Megastore to file for cessation of payment
news - 04/01/2013 by Josh
Barbara Casassus Fri, 04/01/2013 - 08:30 French cultural product chain Virgin Megastore plans to file for ...
- French prizewinner Deville to Little, Brown
news - 29/11/2012 by Benedicte.Page@bookseller.co.uk
Benedicte Page Thu, 29/11/2012 - 09:00 Little, Brown commissioning editor Rowan Cope has acquired an acclaimed ...
- French resistance to e-books continues
news - 19/11/2012 by Benedicte.Page@bookseller.co.uk
Barbara Casassus Mon, 19/11/2012 - 08:29 The number of French people who have read an e-book has more than ...
- French government demands £160m taxes from Amazon
news - 14/11/2012 by charlottewilliams
Lisa Campbell Wed, 14/11/2012 - 08:10 France has demanded the repayment of £160 million in unpaid tax from ...
- SNE holds firm over e-books
news - 02/11/2012 by Josh
Barbara Casassus Fri, 02/11/2012 - 06:30 The French Publishers Association (Syndicat National de ...
- EC to give France ultimatum on e-book VAT
news - 23/10/2012 by Benedicte.Page@bookseller.co.uk
Philip Jones Tue, 23/10/2012 - 13:29 The European Commission is to give France one month to raise the VAT rate ...
- PPR board to discuss Fnac future
news - 09/10/2012 by lisacampbell
Benedicte Page Tue, 09/10/2012 - 08:18 French luxury group PPR has confirmed that it will hold a board meeting ...
- EC may charge France and Luxembourg over VAT
news - 28/08/2012 by Benedicte.Page@bookseller.co.uk
Alan Osborn Tue, 28/08/2012 - 07:29 The European Commission may charge France and Luxembourg with infringing ...
- Digital-first publisher translates French crime
news - 22/08/2012 by katieallen
Benedicte Page Wed, 22/08/2012 - 08:38 A new digital-first publisher aiming to bring France's best ...
- Erotica trend seduces foreign territories
news - 12/07/2012 by charlottewilliams
Joshua Farrington and Charlotte Williams Thu, 12/07/2012 - 08:45 Rights in E L James' Fifty Shades ...