Results for London
- April date for Penguin/Random clearance
news - 28/02/2013 by Benedicte.Page@bookseller.co.uk
Charlotte Williams and Benedicte Page Wed, 27/02/2013 - 17:15 The European Union is on schedule to make an ...
- Penguin dominates PEN Hessell-Tiltman Prize shortlist
news - 27/02/2013 by katieallen
Joshua Farrington Wed, 27/02/2013 - 08:00 Four Penguin titles feature on the six-strong shortlist for the ...
- Penguin UK to push '360 degree approach' in 2013
news - 26/02/2013 by katieallen
Joshua Farrington Tue, 26/02/2013 - 09:30 Penguin UK c.e.o. Tom Weldon has said the publisher will be making ...
- Profits fall at Penguin in 'momentous' year
news - 25/02/2013 by katieallen
Joshua Farrington Mon, 25/02/2013 - 10:05 The Penguin Group saw a 1% rise in sales to £1.05bn in 2012 (£1.04bn ...
- US indies launch DRM lawsuit
news - 21/02/2013 by katieallen
Bookseller Staff Thu, 21/02/2013 - 10:15 Three US independent bookshops have launched a lawsuit against the ...
- Penguin Children's drops Razorbill
news - 15/02/2013 by Josh
Charlotte Williams Fri, 15/02/2013 - 06:30 Penguin Children's is streamlining its branding and will be ...
- Lobster at work on Rosie Project
news - 14/02/2013 by katieallen
Joshua Farrington Thu, 14/02/2013 - 13:27 Penguin is raising awareness of a forthcoming fiction launch today ...
- Author Solutions launches self-publishing in India
news - 08/02/2013 by Josh
Lisa Campbell Fri, 08/02/2013 - 08:40 Penguin-owned Author Solutions Inc (ASI) has opened a self-publishing ...
- MJ signs two thrillers from Gardiner
news - 05/02/2013 by charlottewilliams
Joshua Farrington Tue, 05/02/2013 - 05:45 Michael Joseph has signed up two new standalone thrillers from Meg ...
- Readers 'flock to beautiful books'
news - 01/02/2013 by Josh
Charlotte Williams and Philip Stone Fri, 01/02/2013 - 07:30 The extra focus publishers have started to put on ...